Eight years ago, it was 1998.
Take this survey, and see how many things have changed since then.
1) How old were you?
THEN: 5
NOW: 13
2) Where did you go to school?
THEN: PAP(Siglap)
NOW: NgeeAnnSec
3) Where did you work?
THEN: I was only 5 then, am i able to work?
NOW: I'm still studying
4) Where did you live?
THEN: Pasir Ris
NOW: Pasir Ris (a different place)
5) How was your hairstyle?
THEN: Long hair with fringe
NOW: Long hair with fringe pinned up
6) Did you wear braces?
THEN: No, baby teeth can wear?
NOW: I wish I could
7) Did you wear contacts?
THEN: My eyesight was perfect then
NOW: No, but wish to
8) Did you wear glasses?
THEN: No
NOW: Yes I do
9) Who was your best friend?
THEN: Desiree?
NOW: YiXuan :D
10) Which of your pets were still alive?
THEN: My fishes die really fast.
NOW: Dog&Rabbit currently.
11) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
THEN: No-one
NOW: I can control my homones(?) well!
12) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN: -NIL-
NOW: -NIL-
13) Who was your regular-person crush?
THEN: Joshua, that cute little guy.
NOW: No-one
14) How many piercings did you have?
THEN: 2, one on each ear
NOW: Still the same
15) How many tattoos did you have?
THEN: I didn't know tattoos existed
NOW: I hate them
16) What was your favourite band/singer?
THEN: Hi-5
NOW: I dont like the bands, I like the songs they play
17) Had you smoked a cigarette?
THEN: No!
NOW: I'm against cigarettes
18) Had you gotten drunk?
THEN: At 5, I drank Ribena, does that make me drunk?
NOW: No, my dad says beer's bitter.
19) Had you DRIVEN YET?
THEN: Those mini cars where you use your legs to move.
NOW: I can't even start the engine.
20) If so which car?
THEN: That mini-toy-car from BintanLagoon!
NOW: I always change my mind on cars.
21) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
Hmm, I didn't know that I couldn't live without my computer.
I better get cracking!